About Personal Training
Here at Corrective Integration we take a comprehensive approach to personal training/ sports conditioning.
We understand that optimal health is not limited to the old eat less exercise more Modality. We take into account other factors that can impede on one’s health. Our personal training is not only for those looking to change their body composition or increase athletic performance. We also look to improve sleep, mobility, and decrease risk for injury in their daily activities!!
Upon initial sign up clients must first under-go a comparative range of motion/ Abdominal wall function assessment before training can begin. The purpose of this assessment is to determine what movements are safe for the client to start off with, as well as what imbalances need to be fixed through corrective exercise. These postural corrections are done in congruence with the client’s fitness goals.
The purpose of the reassessment is to track progress, and help correct any orthopedic dysfunction.
- Monthly Re-assessments Complimentary
Re-assessments will happen the last 2 calendar days of every month. They will take place in session.
- Day 1: Comparative range of motion/Spinal Angles
- Day 2: Blood pressure, BF%, and Circumference Measurements
- Contract agreement: Clients will be required to enter in to either a 3 month, 6 month, or year contract. The first month of contract must be paid in full before any services can be rendered.
- Special Rates
- Any two Clients on same auto-withdraw in the 3 times per week membership will receive a $5 discount to each account per month. Clients may mix and match between both memberships.
- Any two clients that sign up under the same auto withdrawal on the 4 times per week membership will receive a discount of $10 dollars off per membership each month.
- Any three Clients on same auto-withdraw in the 3 times per week membership will receive a $10 discount to each account per month. Clients may mix and match between both memberships.
- Any three clients that sign up under the same auto withdrawal on the 4 times per week membership will receive a discount of $15 dollars off.
- If a Client refers a friend they will receive 5% off of their membership for entire rest of contract.
- If they refer two people they get 10% off for one month!
- If a client refers 3 friends they will receive one month free!
Senor citizen discount: 60 and older 15% off
Student discount: 24 and under 10% off